Chill-Its® 12418 Evaporative Cooling Band
- INSTANT COOLING RELIEF – Run under water for one minute or until saturated, wring out excess water for drip-free cooling
- SECURE FIT – Pull the end through the slit for a comfortable and secure fit around neck
- LONG LASTING Can last for up to 4 hours on a single soak. Simply re-wet to increase cooling duration
- HOW DOES IT WORK? – Cooling PVA material absorbs water and creates a cooling sensation as it evaporates
- REUSABLE & MACHINE WASHABLE – Air dry until the material is stiff, re-wet until soft. Machine washable with mild detergent, air dry only
- HEAT STRESS PREVENTION – Reduces the effects of heat exhaustion and fights fatigue while working or playing in the heat. Can also be used to help bring down fevers, hot flashes or night sweats
- SIZING – 4in x 29.5in / 10.2cm x 74.9cm
The Chill-Its® 6603 Evaporative Cooling Band uses a super evaporative PVA material to absorb water to then allow it to evaporate slowly for instant, long-lasting cooling relief. This super-evaporative PVA material creates a feeling colder than ambient air temperature for immediate cooling. Designed to hold more water for longer-lasting cooling. Can be used for hours or for quick relief. Reusable, just re-wet to activate. This neck cooling wrap can be securely fastened around the neck by pulling one end through the slit on the opposite end for all-day cooling that stays put.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
Run the PVA cooling towel under water for one minute or until saturated, wring out excess water, twirl or snap in the air for no drip cooling. Drape towel around neck and pull end through the slit for a secure fit and instant cooling. Material will dry stiff, rewet to until soft and ready to use.
This evaporative cooling towel is the perfect cooling headwear for anyone working in the heat and exposed to possible heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, or heat exhaustion are possible. Great for workers in construction, carpentry, mining, landscaping, OR for outdoor activities like camping, yoga, baseball, softball, soccer, running, biking, days at the beach or on a boat, golf, yard work, fishing, gardening, hiking, riding motorcycles and more.